Recommended phytosanitary treatments
NEW VERSION (Nº13) OF THE «MANUAL OF ACTIVE ISUBSTANCES AND RECOMMENDATIONS IN TREATMENTS FOR LEMONS (PRE AND POST HARVEST)
AILIMPO haspublished a new updated and extended edition of the Manual of Active Materials recommended in lemon (version nº 13, Revision 0).
Among the purposes that we are looking for from AILIMPO with the publication of this manual, we highlight:
- To inform the sector about the legal situation and to adjust the lemon offer to the legal requirements of the different markets.
- To recommend the most effective treatments for fighting and at the same time to rationalize them both in the field and in the packing houses.
- This manual is part of AILIMPO’s annual action plan, specifically in the key area of Food Safety and Phytosanitary Protection, since «it is essential for the sector to develop tools to allow producers and operators to get directly involved in guaranteeing food safety and phytosanitary quality».
Since the first version that we elaborated in AILIMPO in 2008, numerous versions and revisions have been made, adapting ourselves to the regulatory changes and market demands, turning this manual into a fundamental reference guide for the Spanish lemon sector.
It is offered in a quick consultation format, relating for each pest, the recommendation of the corresponding treatment, with the following details:
- Active substance.
- Commercial product (not being an exhaustive list).
- Registration number.
- Application dose.
- Safety period.
- Treatment observations.
- MRL’s (European Union and United States).
In this new version, the official registration numbers are included. A new section of «PESTICIDE FREE POST-HARVEST TREATMENTS» has been added. This addition was necessary due to the increasing availability and use of these products.Click on the following link to consult the document: AILIMPO Manual Recommendations Treatments and Active Materials. Vers 13 – Rev00 – 22.07.20